Saturday, 5 September 2009

Internet!

Finally, finally, FINALLY we have internet connection in our flat! Everything finally got sorted out last night, after three weeks of going to cafés and using the library's computers. I can tell you, I will never take the internet for granted again. It was really quite an ordeal!
Nothing's really going on here so I'll keep this a short post so I don't bore the socks off of whoever is reading this. One interesting thing that happened yesterday was this kid in the year below me, Dale, came up to me and said, "You know, you're the first American I've seen that's not fat!" I just laughed. It's actually kind of sad, that we actually have built up a reputation like that internationally... and I've gotten other comments as well saying how I'm not like the typical "American," whatever that's supposed to be. Ah well.
Today I do some homework and just chill. Looks like another rainy day ahead of us. Of all the cities in the world, we go to the one that has almost identical weather to Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment